FRANK, GIL, and FRIENDS



TUESDAYS, 8-10 AM,

WFCS 107.7 FM New Britain, CT The Edge

Listen to The Edge now: http://mixlr.com/wfcs/

Friday, September 11, 2015

The History of "Frank, Gil, and Friends" (Part III)



The Playlist of the Very First Show

Say Hello

Then Suddenly Love

Bob Goes My Heart

Zing Went the Strings of My Heart

South of the Border

Hallelujah, I Love Her So

Look at Me Now

Love Walked In

Ring a Ding Ding

Bewitched, Bothered, and Bewildered

Say It

Some Enchanted Evening

At Long Last Love

It Only Happens When I Dance With You

Yes, Indeed

Love is the Tender Trap

Guys and Dolls

The Future

Theme and Variations

The Song is You (1942, 1958, and 1979)

I'm Gonna Live 'Til I Die

A Hundred Years From Today

Five Minutes More

Castle Rock

Mrs. Robinson

Ol' MacDonald

Bim Bam Baby

Santa Claus is Comin' to Town

Luck Be a Lady

Come Blow Your Horn

Pick Yourself Up

Soliloquy

French Foreign Legion

Please Don't Talk About Me When I'm Gone

No comments:

Post a Comment